Extension > Donate to Extension
Your gift makes a difference in Minnesota. Thank you for supporting University of Minnesota Extension research and education.
A fund established in Donald W. Grant's memory supports 4-H in Clay County More
Complete a simple form. Select which fund you would like to support from the drop-down list. Donate
Connect your passion for education, research and innovative programs with a giving opportunity. Contact
The University recognizes cumulative lifetime gifts, future gift commitments, and annual gift contributions. More
Your contribution helps fund opportunities in education and research.
- Extension Center for Family Development
- Qualey/Skjervold Scholarship & Professional Development Fund
- Monarch Butterfly Conservation and Education Fund
- Sharon Torbenson O'Gorman Fund in Nutrition
- Mary J. Page Community-University Partnerships Fund (RSDP)
- Pamela M. Hartley Extension Master Gardener Educational Fund
- Jean W. Bauer Fund in Family Financial Management
- Extension International Initiative Fund
If there is another program of University of Minnesota Extension you would like to support, please contact our office at 612-624-7971.
Each gift is acknowledged and tax deductible.
Your employer may also be one of thousands of companies who match donations made by employees, thereby doubling the impact of your gift. To find out, use the corporate match search engine.
Discuss Giving Options
Director of Development, Extension
Associate Development Officer, 4-H Foundation