08547 - 2009
Dollar Works 2 Handouts CD
Copyright © 2007 Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved.
This is a Web Sampler. Information about the complete publication and how to order it is available here.
Dollar Works 2 is a comprehensive personal financial education program. This easy -to-use CD is designed as replacement/additional copy of the CD that is provided as part of the full Dollar Works 2 curriculum (item 08503 and 08546). It contains print-friendly versions of all handouts for the curriculum, in both English and Spanish. It is not designed as a replacement for the curriculum. Find out more about the full Dollar Works 2 curriculum.
- Assessing Learner Skills
- Measuring Money Skills.
- Learner Feedback and Evaluation
- Making Money Decisions
- Unit 1 – Connecting Culture and Financial Resources
- Unit 2 – Making Decisions about Money
- Building Money Management Skills
- Unit 3 – Making a Spending Plan
- Unit 4 – Managing a Spending Plan
- Unit 5 – Saving and Investing
- Managing Income and Bank Accounts
- Unit 6 – Understanding a Pay Statement and Taxes
- Unit 7 – Using a Bank Account
- Understanding Credit and Debt
- Unit 8 – Using Credit Wisely
- Unit 9 – Managing Debt
- Targeting Money Issues
- Unit 10 – Managing Risk with Insurance
- Unit 11 – Solving Consumer Problems
- Unit 12 – Teaching Children about Money
- Selected Internet Financial Education Resources in Spanish
- Selected Internet Financial Education Resources in Multiple Languages