08503 - 2009
Dollar Works 2: A Personal Financial Education Program
Copyright © 2007 Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved.
This is a Web Sampler. Information about the complete publication and how to order it is available here.
Dollar Works 2 is a comprehensive personal financial education program. The easy-to-use tools help educators and service providers move learners from practicing “concepts” to application in their own lives. Handouts are in English and Spanish.
- Introducing Dollar Works 2 (232 K PDF)
- Being Successful with Dollar Works 2
- Assessing Learner Skills
- Measuring Money Skills.
- Learner Feedback and Evaluation
- Making Money Decisions
- Unit 1 – Connecting Culture and Financial Resources
- Unit 2 – Making Decisions about Money
- Building Money Management Skills
- Unit 3 – Making a Spending Plan
- Unit 4 – Managing a Spending Plan
- Unit 5 – Saving and Investing
- Managing Income and Bank Accounts
- Unit 6 – Understanding a Pay Statement and Taxes
- Unit 7 – Using a Bank Account
- Understanding Credit and Debt
- Unit 8 – Using Credit Wisely
- Unit 9 – Managing Debt
- Targeting Money Issues
- Unit 10 – Managing Risk with Insurance
- Unit 11 – Solving Consumer Problems
- Unit 12 – Teaching Children about Money
- Selected Internet Financial Education Resources in Spanish
- Selected Internet Financial Education Resources in Multiple Languages
You may also be interested in Building Awareness of Culture & Resources.
Quantity discounts are now available!
- 10-29 copies: 20% savings ($80/each )
- 30-49 copies: 30% savings ($70/each)
- 50+ copies: 40% savings ($60/each )