Jackson County Links to Additional Resources
- City of Lakefield Lakefield, Minnesota.
- City of Okabena Okabena, Minnesota
- Farm Information Line The statewide Farm Information Line is part of the University of Minnesota Extension program for agriculture. The Farm Information Line works with local Extension agriculture positions and regional offices to provide answers to Minnesota production agriculture and small acreage questions.
- Gardening Information Do you have horticulture, gardening or entomology questions? Gardening Information is a service by the University of Minnesota Extension Service.
- Jackson County Central Schools Jackson County Central, Jackson
Riverside Elementary, Jackson
Pleasantview Elementary, Lakefield
- Jackson County Home Page
- Jackson County Livewire Jackson, Minnesota
- Jackson Pilot Jackson, Minnesota
- KRAQ/KKOJ Radio For the latest in Jackson County news go to the KKOJ Radio Website.
KKOJ is located in Jackson, Minnesota.
- Southwest Star Concept Schools Southwest Star Concept High School, Okabena
Southwest Star Concept Elementary School, Heron Lake
- Tri County News Heron Lake, Minnesota
- University of Minnesota Extension University of Minnesota Extension Service Home Page
- University of Minnesota Home Page Homepage for the University of Minnesota.
- What's A Parent to Do? Parenting resources and educational materials
- Minnesota 4-H Web Page Link Information regarding the many opportunities with Minnesota 4-H Youth Development.
- University of MN Soybean Management Website University of Minnesota Soybean Management site with information regarding soybean variety trials, soybean aphids, rust and much more.
- Minnesota Department of Agriculture Link to the main Department of Ag page, includes information regarding Ag Department programs
- USDA Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service "Protecting American agriculture" is the basic charge of the U.S. Department of Agriculture's (USDA) Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS). APHIS provides leadership in ensuring the health and care of animals and plants.