Cass County Links to Additional Resources
- 4-H Becoming a Volunteer Resources for people interested in becoming a 4-H volunteer. Includes the application, background check, and orientation video.
- 4-H Events Calendar
- Minnesota 4HOnline Online enrollment (and re-enrollment) is available to new and returning Minnesota 4-H families through 4HOnline.com.
Families without Internet access may enroll using the alternative paper-based enrollment process. For assistance please contact your County Extension Office.
- 4-H Youth Development
State office of the Minnesota 4-H Program with all kinds of helpful information, forms and links!!
"Are YOU Into It?"
- Events calendar
- Club meeting agendas
- Project information
- Volunteer resources
- Forms and documents
- 4-H Dog Project Minnesota Dog Project: Events, forms & resources
- 4-H Horse Project Minnesota Horse Project: Activities, documents & key information
- Minnesota State Fair
- Animals Scroll down the left sidebar until you see "Resources by Species".
- Crops Click the "Extension Projects" link. Select from categories listed on the right side of the page.
- Farm Finances
- Food Preservation - U of M Resources
- Food Preservation - Nat'l Center
- Mammals & Birds Bell Museum, M-F, 2:00 - 5:00. (612) 624-1374.
- Sewage Treatment M-F, 8:00-4:30 at (800) 657-3516. For regulation information, contact your county health department.
- Trees & Shrubs (800)525-8636 #748 OR (612) 624-3020.
- Veterinary Diagnostic Lab (612) 625-8787, M-F, 7:45-4:30
- Water Quality & Shoreline
- Wood & Wood Products (612) 624-7712 or (800) 525-8636 #752.