Carver County Links to Additional Resources
- "Like" Carver County 4-H on Facebook
- 4-H Records Online This link will take you to the 4-H Records and Participation Summaries for Beginners (3-6th grade) and Experienced (7th grade & up)
- Carver County 2020 Comprehensive Plan This is an interactive website -and the individual township chapters can be accessed one at a time, including the maps that go with them
- Carver County Fair This will take you to the Carver County Fair website.
- Carver County Home Page This will take you to the Carver County homepage.
- Center for 4-H Youth Development This link will take you to the Center for 4-H Youth Development.
- City of Chanhassen This will take you to the City of Chanhassen website.
- City of Chaska Web Page This will take you to the City of Chaska Home Page.
- City of Mayer This will take you to the City of Mayer webpage.
- City of Norwood Young America This will take you to the website for the city of Norwood Young America.
- City of Victoria Home Page This will take you to the City of Victoria Home Page.
- City of Waconia Home Page This will take you to the City of Waconia Home Page.
- City of Watertown This will take you to the Unofficial Watertown Home Page!
- Info U INFO-U answers your questions about families, gardens, farms, food, pests, homes, yards, and the environment.
- Master Gardener Program Website for the State Master Gardener Program
- Master Your Garden Videos How to purchase "Master Your Garden" videos.
- Minnesota 4-H Foundation To add value to youth development programs through Minnesota 4-H.
- Minnesota State Fair This will take you to the Minnesota State Fair Website.
- MN 4-H Dog Project The purpose of this site it to "spread the news" about Minnesota 4-H Dog Project activities, rules, and guidelines.
- MN 4-H Horse Website This link will take you to Minnesota's 4-H Horse Project Website.
- National 4-H Council This link will take you to the National 4-H Council Home Page.
- Natural Resource Web Interactive website for the Ravine and Bluff Area NRI and the CROW RIVER AREA NRI.
- Parents Forever Divorce Education Program For Brochures and Registration Form go to "Publications" and click on the Parents Forever Brochure for the month you are interested in attending.
- Positive Parenting This link will take you to the Family Support Network.
- University of Minnesota Extension Service This will take you to the University of Minnesota Home Page.
- Water Management Plan This will take you to the Carver County Water Management Plan website.
- Yard and Garden Line Have a question about gardens or landscape plants?
Insects or wildlife?