Aitkin County Links to Additional Resources
- 4-H Youth Development State office of the Minnesota 4-H Program with all kinds of helpful information, forms and links!!
- 4-H Shooting Sports & Wildlife Project Minnesota 4-H Shooting Sports & Wildlife rules, events, trainings available and more.
- 4-H Dog Project Minnesota 4-H Dog Project rules, show classes, trainings available, project bowls and more.
- 4-H Horse Project Minnesota 4-H Horse Project rules, show classes, trainings available, project bowls and more.
- Aitkin County Government
- Minnesota State Fair
- Minnesota Federation of County Fairs
- NewsHopper The NewsHopper Mission is to provide community news an dinformation to the residents of Aitkin County and surrounding areas at no cost.
- Aitkin Independent Age Serving the Aitkin County area with news, sports, classifieds, real estate, entertainment, resort and business information.
- Master Gardener Program Learn more about the Master Gardener program in Minnesota and how to become a Master Gardener
- Yard and Garden Line Got Garden Questions? Here's a great place to start with lots of fact sheets, photo galleries and links to resources to help with your garden, insect and other related questions.
- Minnesota 4HOnline Online enrollment (and re-enrollment) is available to new and returning Minnesota 4-H families through 4HOnline.com.
Families without Internet access may enroll using the alternative paper-based enrollment process. For assistance please contact your County Extension Office.
- 4-H Events Calendar
- Club Charter Renewal Form 2012-2013 Club Charter Renewal Form