Episode 2: Make It Litchfield
© Robyn Richardson
Communities have the power to tell their own story. Litchfield, Minnesota has been working to create a narrative that is optimistic and focused on the future.
We are joined by Judy Hulterstrum and David Krueger who share how they are implementing a program called Make It Litchfield that has brought together the entire community to create a narrative for this generation.
- Christina Kallevig, Alumni Program & Cohort Coordinator
University of Minnesota Extension, Center for Community Vitality
- Judy Hulterstrum, Executive Director
Litchfield Chamber of Commerce
- David Krueger, Executive Director
Meeker County Development Corporation
- Find information on our Community Vitality page to help you in your community work.
- Visit the Litchfield Area Chamber of Commerce website to learn about what is happening in Litchfield and make plans to visit!
- Learn what Meeker County has to offer by visiting the Meeker Development Corporation.
Read our blog by guest blogger Neil Linscheid to learn more about Making It Home.
Never miss a Vital Connections On Air episode. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts or via RSS to get new episodes as they become available.
Check out our podcast page for more episodes.