Skip to Main navigation Skip to Left navigation Skip to Main content Skip to Footer

University of Minnesota Extension
www.extension.umn.edu
612-624-1222

Extension > Community > Leadership > ULAA

Print Icon Email Icon Share Icon

ULAA

The U-Lead Advisory Academy (ULAA), was about inspiring leadership in individuals to transform the issues and communities they care about.

"My ULAA peers have become valuable sounding boards and resources…I now have a statewide network of people to help me explore, reflect, improve and evaluate my leadership."
—Mary Kay D., ULAA 4 participant and MARL Class IX
The four phases of the ULAA program. Participants expanded their leadership skills through discussions, site visits, speakers, active lessons, application of learning and reflection – all built on a foundation of Core Leadership Competencies™ and positive psychology practices. There were opportunities to explore current leadership efforts and Extension's innovative programs and partners.

ULAA Cohort Phases

The ULAA program was a leadership development cohort created and led by expert facilitators from the UMN Extension Center for Community Vitality.

Engaging in this cohort allowed you to learn from, and with, your fellow participants in an intentional extended learning experience. These crucial connections helped you strengthen your leadership confidence and knowledge.

ULAA was organized into four dynamic phases:

• © Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved.
  • The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer. Privacy