What's data got to do with it?
, – a.m. (CST)
In 2017, UMN Extension interviewed 23 economic development officials across Minnesota to learn about about their professional practice of business retention and expansion (BR&E). The in-depth interview data was compiled and analyzed using qualitative research methods.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- Key research and findings from the study.
- Ontario's provincial BR&E program and their use of BR&E data to inform economic development.
- Presenter: Michael Darger, business retention and expansion program director, UMN Extension
- Guest: Stephen Morris, economic development specialist, Government of Ontario
Ways to participate
- Visit this page for webinar updates. If you miss a live webinar, an on-demand link will be made available. You do not need to register. We appreciate you filling out a short evaluation form at the end of the session.
- Become a member of the Minnesota BR&E Community of Practice. Sign up to receive monthly emails with new research, updates and other tools to help you with your community work.