BR&E Course Testimonials
Comments from 2014 participants:
- "Both presenters were very knowledgeable and excited about BRE. Very positive and respectful."
- "Thanks for a good class. Hopefully some of this will sink in, so I can use it n 6 to 12 months when I am ready."
- "I found the online vs. face-to-face learning to be about right. I would have preferred having the option to do a face-to-face meeting for the final session."
- "Online is always great, and being able to do and submit your assignments so easily with this technology. Methods that save time, yet keeps you connected so much easier."
Comments from 2013 participants:
- "Very worthwhile course"
- "It was a nice blend of face-to-face and online. I really liked how the online forums and discussions went and it was a nice way to save on travel time."
- "One of the best parts of the class was being able to go out into the business community and do an actual business visitation."
- "Both [instructors] were great and worked very well together."
- "You [instructors] both did a great job and understand the process well."
An unsolicited comment from a participant in the former workshop version (~2004) of the BR&E course:
- "I've used my BR&E training extensively. It was a great class and has been profitable for my company & our client communities." Fred Burkhardt, Geneva Analytics, Kettering, Ohio. April 15, 2014