Multi-university publication featuring practices that optimize crop yields while reducing environmental impact
Learn about drainage challenges and opportunities from the 2016 Proceedings and presentations. This international event was co-sponsored by the University of Minnesota.
Ag drainage & water quality news
- 5/25 Have you lost your N in the past week?
- 1/3 Two Conferences Dedicated to Soil Fertility for Crop Production and Environmental Stewardship
- 11/28 Farmers - Get Nitrogen Smart!
- 9/16 Fall urea: Should I consider it?
- 4/14 Read the pesticide label for safety's sake
Read more from Minnesota Crop News