Overview of sugarbeet production information: fertilizing sugarbeet, row widths and plant populations, seeding, crop protection chemicals, and crop records – University of Minnesota Extension and North Dakota State University Extension Service
Optimum sugarbeet production in Minnesota and North Dakota relies on a sound soil fertility program. A sound fertilizer program can enhance the quality of the sugarbeet.
Overview of sugar beet fertility needs and nutrient recommendations to optimize production and quality (234 K PDF)
Photographic overview covering sources and spread of inoculum, conditions for disease, disease management (443 K PDF) – University of Minnesota Extension and North Dakota State University Extension Service
- 12/2 Aphid-resistant soybean varieties available for Minnesota
- 11/30 2016 University of Minnesota's field crop trial results available now
- 11/30 Nov 17 2016 Sauk Centre Hay Auction Summary
- 11/28 Farmers - Get Nitrogen Smart!
- 11/21 Corn grain trial results and criteria to advance hybrid selection