Overview of sugarbeet production information: fertilizing sugarbeet, row widths and plant populations, seeding, crop protection chemicals, and crop records – University of Minnesota Extension and North Dakota State University Extension Service
Optimum sugarbeet production in Minnesota and North Dakota relies on a sound soil fertility program. A sound fertilizer program can enhance the quality of the sugarbeet.
Overview of sugar beet fertility needs and nutrient recommendations to optimize production and quality (234 K PDF)
Photographic overview covering sources and spread of inoculum, conditions for disease, disease management (443 K PDF) – University of Minnesota Extension and North Dakota State University Extension Service
- 5/4 What Do the Results from Recent Seeding Rate Studies Suggest for New Spring Wheat Varieties?
- 5/3 New Nitrogen Rate Guidelines and New Website
- 5/2 Rolling soybeans: The Good, the bad, and the injured
- 4/29 Early Season Yellowing of Wheat, Barley, and Oats.
- 4/24 2016 University of Minnesota Field School for Ag Professionals Registration is Now Open