Overview of sugarbeet production information: fertilizing sugarbeet, row widths and plant populations, seeding, crop protection chemicals, and crop records – University of Minnesota Extension and North Dakota State University Extension Service
Optimum sugarbeet production in Minnesota and North Dakota relies on a sound soil fertility program. A sound fertilizer program can enhance the quality of the sugarbeet.
Overview of sugar beet fertility needs and nutrient recommendations to optimize production and quality (234 K PDF)
Photographic overview covering sources and spread of inoculum, conditions for disease, disease management (443 K PDF) – University of Minnesota Extension and North Dakota State University Extension Service
- 9/23 Palmer Amaranth in MN: Reporting, preventing further infestation and monitoring
- 9/21 Check pollinator plantings for Palmer amaranth
- 9/16 Tips for Planting Winter Wheat and Rye
- 9/16 Rye is Not Just a Cover Crop
- 9/16 Fall urea: Should I consider it?