Overview of sugarbeet production information: fertilizing sugarbeet, row widths and plant populations, seeding, crop protection chemicals, and crop records – University of Minnesota Extension and North Dakota State University Extension Service
Optimum sugarbeet production in Minnesota and North Dakota relies on a sound soil fertility program. A sound fertilizer program can enhance the quality of the sugarbeet.
Overview of sugar beet fertility needs and nutrient recommendations to optimize production and quality (234 K PDF)
Photographic overview covering sources and spread of inoculum, conditions for disease, disease management (443 K PDF) – University of Minnesota Extension and North Dakota State University Extension Service
- 9/28 Sauk Centre Hay Auction Summary Sept 17 2015
- 9/21 Updated forecasts indicate high corn yields, but stalk rots create harvest concerns
- 9/17 Herbicide resistant giant ragweed control: Alternative herbicide options are limited
- 9/14 Agronomic Practices to Optimize the Rotational Benefits from Alfalfa to Corn
- 9/10 Are you happy with your weed control in soybeans this fall?