Overview of sugarbeet production information: fertilizing sugarbeet, row widths and plant populations, seeding, crop protection chemicals, and crop records – University of Minnesota Extension and North Dakota State University Extension Service
Optimum sugarbeet production in Minnesota and North Dakota relies on a sound soil fertility program. A sound fertilizer program can enhance the quality of the sugarbeet.
Overview of sugar beet fertility needs and nutrient recommendations to optimize production and quality (234 K PDF)
Photographic overview covering sources and spread of inoculum, conditions for disease, disease management (443 K PDF) – University of Minnesota Extension and North Dakota State University Extension Service
- 1/30 Jan. 21 SC Hay Auction Summary
- 1/28 Women in Agriculture Conference
- 1/27 Barriers to Bushels Program to Address Current Crop Production, Management, and Resistance Issues at Three Central Minnesota Locations.
- 1/18 Jan. 7, 2016 Sauk Centre HayAuction Summary
- 1/14 Grain storage reminders