Overview of sugarbeet production information: fertilizing sugarbeet, row widths and plant populations, seeding, crop protection chemicals, and crop records – University of Minnesota Extension and North Dakota State University Extension Service
Optimum sugarbeet production in Minnesota and North Dakota relies on a sound soil fertility program. A sound fertilizer program can enhance the quality of the sugarbeet.
Overview of sugar beet fertility needs and nutrient recommendations to optimize production and quality (234 K PDF)
Photographic overview covering sources and spread of inoculum, conditions for disease, disease management (443 K PDF) – University of Minnesota Extension and North Dakota State University Extension Service
- 4/30 Announcing the University of Minnesota's Institute for Ag Professional 2015 Summer Educational Programming
- 4/29 Windbreak and crop yield study
- 4/23 Anhydrous Ammonia Applications
- 4/23 New Irrigation Resources
- 4/23 A Quick Test to See Whether Your Small Grains Seed or Emerging Seedlings is Still Alive.