Overview of sugarbeet production information: fertilizing sugarbeet, row widths and plant populations, seeding, crop protection chemicals, and crop records – University of Minnesota Extension and North Dakota State University Extension Service
Optimum sugarbeet production in Minnesota and North Dakota relies on a sound soil fertility program. A sound fertilizer program can enhance the quality of the sugarbeet.
Overview of sugar beet fertility needs and nutrient recommendations to optimize production and quality (234 K PDF)
Photographic overview covering sources and spread of inoculum, conditions for disease, disease management (443 K PDF) – University of Minnesota Extension and North Dakota State University Extension Service
- 8/25 Crop field day events offered in September
- 8/17 Updated forecasts of corn yield and maturity available for the Corn Belt
- 8/15 The University of Minnesota is offering three late summer field crop and tillage educational sessions this August and September.
- 8/14 Aphids in corn: The dilemma of post-pollination infestations
- 8/13 Treating late-season soybean aphids