Varietal trials, variety selection
Export data and production information
General guidelines, delayed planting, replanting decisions
Emergence and stand establishment, weather and crop damage
Harvest, drying and storage
Soil properties and management, water management
- 3/10 Forages For "U" Workshops to be offered March 26-28 in Fergus Falls, St. Charles, and Kingston featuring University of Minnesota Extension/USDA-ARS Specialists presenting on forage production and utility.
To address key forage production and management issues in Minnesota, a series of Forage Workshops will be held the week of March 24th. Individual sites include Fergus Falls on March ...
- 3/5 Sauk Centre Hay Auction Summary Feb 20, 2014
Summary of Largest Quality Tested Hay Auction in Minnesota, lots grouped by type and quality with averages, ranges and trends by UM Extension staff
- 2/24 Predicting the future: Alfalfa winter injury in Minnesota
With one of the coldest winters on record, how likely is winter injury and winterkill in alfalfa this winter?
- 2/22 Barriers to Bushels Program to Address Current Production Issues in Corn and Soybean at Five Locations Across Minnesota
To help address key management issues of Northwestern and West Central Minnesota producers, Barriers to Bushels will be held at five locations in late February and early March. This is ...
- 2/21 Program Announcement: 2014 Southern Wheat Tour
With increasing spring and fall workloads and problematic pests problems, including herbicide resistant weeds, wheat offers opportunities to diversity the cropping systems in southern Minnesota and manage these challenges cost ...