Varietal trials, variety selection
Export data and production information
General guidelines, delayed planting, replanting decisions
Emergence and stand establishment, weather and crop damage
Harvest, drying and storage
Soil properties and management, water management
- 8/1 Announcing the Advanced Field Crop Workshop -Crookston, MN - August 26th
The University of Minnesota Institute for Ag Professionals is offering a half-day training workshop on Goss's Wilt of corn and herbicide mode of action at the Northwest Research and Outreach ...
- 7/25 Soybean and Corn Diseases Occurring in Minnesota - July Update
By Dean MalvickA number of different root and leaf diseases have been appearing in soybean and corn fields across Minnesota. Most are of minor concern at this point, but some ...
- 7/21 Preharvest Management Options for Wheat
Winter wheat, if not already there, is quickly approaching physiological maturity. The earliest seeded spring wheat is soon to follow. And thus, it is time to evaluate your pre-harvest management ...
- 7/8 Sauk Centre Hay Auction June 15, 2014 and Forage Field Day July 16
Information about June 5 Sauk Centre Hay Auction and July 16 Central MN Forage and Dairy Tour near Kimball by U of M Extension Educator Dan Martens
- 7/3 Late season applications of nitrogen in spring wheat
Interest in improving grain protein in hard red spring wheat (HRSW) with in-season applications of nitrogen (N) fertilizer may increase this year, since protein premiums and discounts are expected to ...