Varietal trials, variety selection
Export data and production information
General guidelines, delayed planting, replanting decisions
Emergence and stand establishment, weather and crop damage
Harvest, drying and storage
Soil properties and management, water management
- 8/14 Water Quality Best Management Practices for Agricultural Insecticides
The Minnesota Department of Agriculture (MDA) published a series of best management practices (BMPs) for agricultural insecticides.
- 8/14 Ag Professional Educational Program Opportunities for Soybean Cyst Nematodes at Lamberton; Herbicide Mode of Action Training and Corn Goss's Wilt Management at Crookston
Ag professionals can take advantage of two excellent educational activities yet this August. One is a Soybean Cyst Nematode educational tour on Monday, August 18th held at the Southwest Research ...
- 8/8 Maintaining Wheat Yield and Quality
The favorable weather conditions for wheat we have enjoyed to date and the unusually late start of harvest may mean that we will encounter more problems with shattering compared to ...
- 8/5 Sauk Centre July Hay Summary and Events
Summary of July 10 2014 Sauk Center Hay Auction by type and quality of hay, info about farm tour / workshops August 14 and 19 Stearns County farms
- 8/3 Soybean Cyst Nematode Field Tour - Monday, August 18 - SWROC, Lamberton
The Southwest Research and Outreach Center in Lamberton, MN, will host a Soybean Cyst Nematode (SCN) Tour from 1:00-4:00 p.m. on Monday, August 18. Soybean Cyst Nematodes are a chronic ...