Varietal trials, variety selection
Export data and production information
General guidelines, delayed planting, replanting decisions
Emergence and stand establishment, weather and crop damage
Harvest, drying and storage
Soil properties and management, water management
- 10/22 Status of the brown marmorated stink bug in Minnesota
By Robert Koch (Extension Entomologist, U of MN), Theresa Cira (Graduate Student, U of MN), Eric Burkness (Scientist, U of MN), Bill Hutchison (Extension Entomologist, U of MN) and Mark ...
- 10/10 Storing, Drying, and Handling Wet Soybeans
By Lizabeth Stahl, Extension Educator - Crops Harvesting soybeans at a moisture content between 13 to 15% helps maximize weight while minimizing harvest losses. This harvest, however, soybean moisture ...
- 10/9 NDSU Offers Tips on Harvesting, Drying, and Storing Late Maturing and High Moisture Corn
Corn reaching maturity about October 1 will normally dry slowly in the field due to cooler ambient temperatures. Standing corn in the field may dry about 1.5 to 3 percentage ...
- 10/3 Cover Crops in a Corn/Soybean Rotation Field Day, November 13th
By Lizabeth Stahl, Extension Educator in Crops Interest in cover crops has increased over the past few years. How to most effectively integrate cover crops into a corn/soybean rotation, however, ...
- 10/3 Save the Date: Nitrogen Conference on March 6
Conference on March 6, 2015 in St. Cloud, MN focused on nitrogen management for Minnesota's crop producers and ag professionals