Varietal trials, variety selection
Export data and production information
General guidelines, delayed planting, replanting decisions
Emergence and stand establishment, weather and crop damage
Harvest, drying and storage
Soil properties and management, water management
- 7/21 Preharvest Management Options for Wheat
Winter wheat, if not already there, is quickly approaching physiological maturity. The earliest seeded spring wheat is soon to follow. And thus, it is time to evaluate your pre-harvest management ...
- 7/8 Sauk Centre Hay Auction June 15, 2014 and Forage Field Day July 16
Information about June 5 Sauk Centre Hay Auction and July 16 Central MN Forage and Dairy Tour near Kimball by U of M Extension Educator Dan Martens
- 7/3 Late season applications of nitrogen in spring wheat
Interest in improving grain protein in hard red spring wheat (HRSW) with in-season applications of nitrogen (N) fertilizer may increase this year, since protein premiums and discounts are expected to ...
- 7/3 University of Minnesota Institute for Ag Professionals Advanced Field Crop Workshop, Lamberton, MN - July 9th & Field School for Ag Professionals, St Paul Campus - July 30th-31st; Registration is Open
The University of Minnesota Institute for Ag Professionals is offering two hands-on field crop educational events this July; one is the Advanced field crop workshop featuring the latest in weed ...
- 6/27 A Closer Look at Herbicide Rotation Restrictions
What herbicides were applied earlier in the growing season can significantly influence the decision of what to do in fields or areas of a field where the original crop was ...