Varietal trials, variety selection
Export data and production information
General guidelines, delayed planting, replanting decisions
Emergence and stand establishment, weather and crop damage
Harvest, drying and storage
Soil properties and management, water management
- 4/14 Diversification Tools for Effective, Long-term Weed Management
Does glyphosate perform as well today as it did when you first used it? When producers were asked this question at University of Minnesota Private Pesticide Applicator Training sessions ...
- 4/11 Sauk Centre Hay Auction Summary April 3, 2014
Summary of Sauk Centre Hay Auction with load divided based on type and quality, posted by Extension Educator Dan Martens
- 4/9 U of MN Extension Launches Crops YouTube Video Site
University of Minnesota Extension has recently launched a U of MN Extension Crops YouTube video site. It can be accessed through the newly updated U of MN Extension Crops webpage ...
- 4/1 Sauk Centre Hay Auction Summary March 20, 2014
U of M Extension Educator Dan Martens posts this summary of the quality tested hay auction in Sauk Centre. Lots are divided into groups based on type and quality with ...
- 4/1 Just in Time for Spring: University of Minnesota Unveils Newly Rebuilt Forage Website
M. Scott Wells - Extension Forage and Cropping Systems Agronomist We are excited to announce that our University of Minnesota Forage website has emerged from its complete rebuild. Visitors to ...