Varietal trials, variety selection
Export data and production information
General guidelines, delayed planting, replanting decisions
Emergence and stand establishment, weather and crop damage
Harvest, drying and storage
Soil properties and management, water management
- 8/21 Tips for planting winter wheat
With September just around the corner, we are approaching the optimum time for planting winter wheat in Minnesota. The optimum planting date windows are between September 1st and the ...
- 8/21 Forage Quarterly Newsletter Re-launched
With the recent appointment of M. Scott Wells as the Forage and Cropping Specialist, the Forage Quarterly has been re-launched. The newsletter will highlight innovative approaches and technologies to ...
- 8/14 Water Quality Best Management Practices for Agricultural Insecticides
The Minnesota Department of Agriculture (MDA) published a series of best management practices (BMPs) for agricultural insecticides.
- 8/14 Ag Professional Educational Program Opportunities for Soybean Cyst Nematodes at Lamberton; Herbicide Mode of Action Training and Corn Goss's Wilt Management at Crookston
Ag professionals can take advantage of two excellent educational activities yet this August. One is a Soybean Cyst Nematode educational tour on Monday, August 18th held at the Southwest Research ...
- 8/8 Maintaining Wheat Yield and Quality
The favorable weather conditions for wheat we have enjoyed to date and the unusually late start of harvest may mean that we will encounter more problems with shattering compared to ...