This annual conference offers information in nearly every aspect of conservation tillage. Speakers include experienced growers, agronomists, academic experts and production economists.
- 7/20 The Dicamba Dilemma: Facts and speculations
- 7/19 Herbicide Mode of Action and Crop Injury Symptoms at the University of Minnesota Field School for Ag Professionals
- 7/18 Lunch and Learn Webinar: Managing Ash Content in Hay
- 7/18 Hay Rake Impacts Ash Content in Alfalfa Hay
- 7/18 Pre-harvest Management of Small Grains