This annual conference offers information in nearly every aspect of conservation tillage. Speakers include experienced growers, agronomists, academic experts and production economists.
- 3/19 Respirator Fit Testing Opportunities
- 3/15 Managing Insecticide-Resistant Soybean Aphids: A New Multi-State Extension Publication
- 3/9 Should you use an in-furrow starter this year?
- 3/6 Dicamba: tips for complying with buffer and spray drift requirements in 2018
- 3/5 Aphid-destroying wasps found throughout much of Minnesota: Seeking fields for 2018 wasp survey