This annual conference offers information in nearly every aspect of conservation tillage. Speakers include experienced growers, agronomists, academic experts and production economists.
- 11/13 Field Studies: Blowing the Whistle on Marketing Claims
- 11/9 Fall vs. Spring: When to Apply Phosphorus
- 11/6 Register now for the Crop Pest Management Short Course
- 11/6 Manure and Nutrients: A Complicated Relationship
- 11/6 U of M Extension and NDSU Extension to host 2017 Conservation Tillage Conference