This annual conference offers information in nearly every aspect of conservation tillage. Speakers include experienced growers, agronomists, academic experts and production economists.
- 7/24 Estimating Grain Small Grains Grain Yields
- 7/24 Luxury Uptake of Boron: How Much is Too Much?
- 7/21 Soybean aphid infestations and reports of failures of pyrethroid insecticides to control soybean aphid
- 7/20 The Dicamba Dilemma: Facts and speculations
- 7/19 Herbicide Mode of Action and Crop Injury Symptoms at the University of Minnesota Field School for Ag Professionals