Crop rotation, double cropping, global positioning systems and remote systems
Cultivar trials, variety protection and genetic information, individual variety descriptions.
Irrigation, drainage, crop progress and soil conditions
Nutrient management, manure management, nutrient deficiency symptoms
General guidelines, delayed seeding, replant decisions
Emergence and stand establishment, growth and development, weather and crop damage
Using pesticides, weed management, disease management, insect management
Small grains harvest, grain drying and storage, grain sampling and grading
Farm business management, grain marketing, risk management
Cultivar selection, best practices, risk management
- 9/28 Sauk Centre Hay Auction Summary Sept 17 2015
- 9/21 Updated forecasts indicate high corn yields, but stalk rots create harvest concerns
- 9/17 Herbicide resistant giant ragweed control: Alternative herbicide options are limited
- 9/14 Agronomic Practices to Optimize the Rotational Benefits from Alfalfa to Corn
- 9/10 Are you happy with your weed control in soybeans this fall?