Crop rotation, double cropping, global positioning systems and remote systems
Cultivar trials, variety protection and genetic information, individual variety descriptions.
Irrigation, drainage, crop progress and soil conditions
Nutrient management, manure management, nutrient deficiency symptoms
General guidelines, delayed seeding, replant decisions
Emergence and stand establishment, growth and development, weather and crop damage
Small grains harvest, grain drying and storage, grain sampling and grading
Farm business management, grain marketing, risk management
Cultivar selection, best practices, risk management
- 1/30 Jan. 21 SC Hay Auction Summary
- 1/28 Women in Agriculture Conference
- 1/27 Barriers to Bushels Program to Address Current Crop Production, Management, and Resistance Issues at Three Central Minnesota Locations.
- 1/18 Jan. 7, 2016 Sauk Centre HayAuction Summary
- 1/14 Grain storage reminders