Crop rotation, double cropping, global positioning systems and remote systems
Cultivar trials, variety protection and genetic information, individual variety descriptions.
Irrigation, drainage, crop progress and soil conditions
Nutrient management, manure management, nutrient deficiency symptoms
General guidelines, delayed seeding, replant decisions
Emergence and stand establishment, growth and development, weather and crop damage
Small grains harvest, grain drying and storage, grain sampling and grading
Farm business management, grain marketing, risk management
Cultivar selection, best practices, risk management
- 9/26 Should soil health test results be used when determining fertilizer needs in Minnesota?
- 9/26 Final corn yield forecasts and harvest considerations following excessive rainfall
- 9/23 Palmer Amaranth in MN: Reporting, preventing further infestation and monitoring
- 9/21 Check pollinator plantings for Palmer amaranth
- 9/16 Tips for Planting Winter Wheat and Rye