Crop rotation, double cropping, global positioning systems and remote systems
Cultivar trials, variety protection and genetic information, individual variety descriptions.
Irrigation, drainage, crop progress and soil conditions
Nutrient management, manure management, nutrient deficiency symptoms
General guidelines, delayed seeding, replant decisions
Emergence and stand establishment, growth and development, weather and crop damage
Small grains harvest, grain drying and storage, grain sampling and grading
Farm business management, grain marketing, risk management
Cultivar selection, best practices, risk management
- 12/2 Aphid-resistant soybean varieties available for Minnesota
- 11/30 2016 University of Minnesota's field crop trial results available now
- 11/30 Nov 17 2016 Sauk Centre Hay Auction Summary
- 11/28 Farmers - Get Nitrogen Smart!
- 11/21 Corn grain trial results and criteria to advance hybrid selection