Crop rotation, double cropping, global positioning systems and remote systems
Cultivar trials, variety protection and genetic information, individual variety descriptions.
Irrigation, drainage, crop progress and soil conditions
Nutrient management, manure management, nutrient deficiency symptoms
General guidelines, delayed seeding, replant decisions
Emergence and stand establishment, growth and development, weather and crop damage
Small grains harvest, grain drying and storage, grain sampling and grading
Farm business management, grain marketing, risk management
Cultivar selection, best practices, risk management
- 7/26 Uncovering dicamba herbicide’s wayward ways
- 7/24 Estimating Grain Small Grains Grain Yields
- 7/24 Luxury Uptake of Boron: How Much is Too Much?
- 7/21 Soybean aphid infestations and reports of failures of pyrethroid insecticides to control soybean aphid
- 7/20 The Dicamba Dilemma: Facts and speculations