Crop rotation, double cropping, global positioning systems and remote systems
Cultivar trials, variety protection and genetic information, individual variety descriptions.
Irrigation, drainage, crop progress and soil conditions
Nutrient management, manure management, nutrient deficiency symptoms
General guidelines, delayed seeding, replant decisions
Emergence and stand establishment, growth and development, weather and crop damage
Using pesticides, weed management, disease management, insect management
Small grains harvest, grain drying and storage, grain sampling and grading
Farm business management, grain marketing, risk management
Cultivar selection, best practices, risk management
- 5/27 2015 University of Minnesota Field School for Ag Professionals Registration is Now Open
- 5/26 Alfalfa Harvest Alert Info - May 26 2015
- 5/22 Seed Purity Standards
- 5/21 Alfalfa Harvest Alert Info - May 21, 2015
- 5/21 Assessing frost injury to soybean: Is there an interaction with soil-applied PPO herbicides?