Crop rotation, double cropping, global positioning systems and remote systems
Cultivar trials, variety protection and genetic information, individual variety descriptions.
Irrigation, drainage, crop progress and soil conditions
Nutrient management, manure management, nutrient deficiency symptoms
General guidelines, delayed seeding, replant decisions
Emergence and stand establishment, growth and development, weather and crop damage
Small grains harvest, grain drying and storage, grain sampling and grading
Farm business management, grain marketing, risk management
Cultivar selection, best practices, risk management
- 6/19 Evaluating responses of soybean to foliar fungicides in Minnesota
- 6/18 As June transitions into July what soybean weed management options are still available?
- 6/15 Are Inversions Really That Common?
- 6/15 Winter Camelina Field Day to be held June 27 in Waseca
- 6/15 Register today for the July 2018 Field School for Ag Professionals