Crop rotation, double cropping, global positioning systems and remote systems
Cultivar trials, variety protection and genetic information, individual variety descriptions.
Irrigation, drainage, crop progress and soil conditions
Nutrient management, manure management, nutrient deficiency symptoms
General guidelines, delayed seeding, replant decisions
Emergence and stand establishment, growth and development, weather and crop damage
Using pesticides, weed management, disease management, insect management
Small grains harvest, grain drying and storage, grain sampling and grading
Farm business management, grain marketing, risk management
Cultivar selection, best practices, risk management
- 8/25 Crop field day events offered in September
- 8/17 Updated forecasts of corn yield and maturity available for the Corn Belt
- 8/15 The University of Minnesota is offering three late summer field crop and tillage educational sessions this August and September.
- 8/14 Aphids in corn: The dilemma of post-pollination infestations
- 8/13 Treating late-season soybean aphids