Crop rotation, double cropping, global positioning systems and remote systems
Cultivar trials, variety protection and genetic information, individual variety descriptions.
Irrigation, drainage, crop progress and soil conditions
Nutrient management, manure management, nutrient deficiency symptoms
General guidelines, delayed seeding, replant decisions
Emergence and stand establishment, growth and development, weather and crop damage
Using pesticides, weed management, disease management, insect management
Small grains harvest, grain drying and storage, grain sampling and grading
Farm business management, grain marketing, risk management
Cultivar selection, best practices, risk management
- 6/30 Take advantage of crop education this summer
- 6/29 2015 Small Grains Plot Tours in Northwest Minnesota
- 6/29 Corn yield forecasts for Minnesota in 2015
- 6/26 Hay Auction Summary June 4 Sauk Centre
- 6/26 Post-Anthesis Foliar N Applications to Boost Grain Protein in HRSW.