Crop rotation, double cropping, global positioning systems and remote systems
Cultivar trials, variety protection and genetic information, individual variety descriptions.
Irrigation, drainage, crop progress and soil conditions
Nutrient management, manure management, nutrient deficiency symptoms
General guidelines, delayed seeding, replant decisions
Emergence and stand establishment, growth and development, weather and crop damage
Using pesticides, weed management, disease management, insect management
Small grains harvest, grain drying and storage, grain sampling and grading
Farm business management, grain marketing, risk management
Cultivar selection, best practices, risk management
- 8/14 Water Quality Best Management Practices for Agricultural Insecticides
The Minnesota Department of Agriculture (MDA) published a series of best management practices (BMPs) for agricultural insecticides.
- 8/14 Ag Professional Educational Program Opportunities for Soybean Cyst Nematodes at Lamberton; Herbicide Mode of Action Training and Corn Goss's Wilt Management at Crookston
Ag professionals can take advantage of two excellent educational activities yet this August. One is a Soybean Cyst Nematode educational tour on Monday, August 18th held at the Southwest Research ...
- 8/8 Maintaining Wheat Yield and Quality
The favorable weather conditions for wheat we have enjoyed to date and the unusually late start of harvest may mean that we will encounter more problems with shattering compared to ...
- 8/5 Sauk Centre July Hay Summary and Events
Summary of July 10 2014 Sauk Center Hay Auction by type and quality of hay, info about farm tour / workshops August 14 and 19 Stearns County farms
- 8/3 Soybean Cyst Nematode Field Tour - Monday, August 18 - SWROC, Lamberton
The Southwest Research and Outreach Center in Lamberton, MN, will host a Soybean Cyst Nematode (SCN) Tour from 1:00-4:00 p.m. on Monday, August 18. Soybean Cyst Nematodes are a chronic ...