Information About Registering...
For the 2016 ONLINE Private Applicator Certification Exam
Read all instructions first to successfully register and access your online exam!
- Register only once. Registering twice causes more issues. If you have registration issues, please email our helpline at: email@example.com. Be sure to include the email address that you registered with, your name, time/date you registered, amount you paid when you registered and a daytime phone number where we can reach if we need to call.
- Also see Information About Assistance or Troubleshooting.
- Use your own unique email address when registering.
- Do not use someone else's email address who also took the online exam this year or in the past or who may interacted with the University of Minnesota (a student's U of MN email address etc.)
- If you took the online test in past (such as three years ago), best to not use the same account information (ID and password). Rather click to create a new account with a new ID and password. If you choose to try using your prior account OR get the message "An Account already exists for this email address. Please enter a new email address.", call the University of Minnesota's 1-Help at 612-301-4357 to help with your Guest Account creation.
- If you have been previously certified and do not have your Private Pesticide Applicator certification number, get it by contacting the MDA at 651-201-6615 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Not including it will delay processing of your new card.
- Click Here for detailed directions on registering to take the online exam. We strongly recommend you have this step by step registration guide open as you register for the exam since it is a new registration system.
After reviewing this information, print for reference or close this tab or window and return to the main online exam web page or click here to begin registration for the exam.