Private Online Testing
Information About Assistance or Troubleshooting for the 2014 ONLINE Private Applicator Certification Exam
Paid for exam, but where is the exam link?
After you are registered and paid, a link for the Moodle application will show on your screen allowing immediate access to the 2014 PPAT exam. In addition, you will also receive three e-mails regarding the exam. Be sure to check your email's junk or spam folder as well. The three e-mails you will receive:
1) CCE Registration Confirmation
2) U OF M EXTENSION OL Customer Receipt/Purchase Confirmation
3) Your University of Minnesota Guest Account
Click on the link in the "CCE Registration Confirmation" email message. Then log in on that page with the information from the "Your University of Minnesota Guest Account" email message.
Please allow 1 hour to receive the registration e-mails. If you are still unsuccessful, please email our helpline at: firstname.lastname@example.org . If you email us, please include the email address that you registered with, your name, time/date you registered, amount you paid when you registered and a daytime phone number where we can reach if we need to call.
Login screen will not accept my username or password.
- Did you register first? You cannot enter the Moodle exam until you have registered. You will find the registration link at the bottom of the web page at: http://www.extension.umn.edu/agriculture/pesticide-safety/ppse.html If you have issues while completing your on-line registration call online registration customer service Monday through Friday, 8 AM - 4 PM, at 800-876-8636 or 612-624-4900.
- If you have issues such as the system kicking you off and not letting you back in once registered: Contact University of Minnesota Tech ONE HELP at: 612-301-4357. Make sure you have your Guest ID and your email address available. They will probably ask you for your identity.
- If you have trouble logging back in once you have registered. Remember - the password entry is case sensitive. If you keep getting the same error and you know you are entering the username and password correctly, Contact University of Minnesota Tech ONE HELP at: 612-301-4357. Make sure you have your Guest ID and your email address available. They will probably ask you for your identity.
- If you are still unsuccessful, please email our helpline at: email@example.com . Be sure to include the email address that you registered with, your name, time/date you registered, amount you paid when you registered and a daytime phone number where we can reach if we need to call.
Need help understanding the content of a test question?
Pesticide Safety & Environmental Education
University of Minnesota Extension
Information on processing, scoring and general information about the test.
Contact Pesticide Safety & Environmental Education at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-318-8636 or 612-624-1942
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Please leave a detailed message with your name, area code and phone number. If you are calling after business hours or on the weekend and our staff will return your call during weekly business hours.
After reviewing this information, please close this tab or window and return to the main online exam web page.