Private Pesticide Applicator
Safety Education Manual
19th Edition (2012)
Use this new 19th edition manual (released January 2012) to prepare for the 2014 Private Pesticide Applicator Certification exams.
Older versions of the manuals do not include all topics and material covered by the 2014 exams.
Chapters (PDF - requires free Adobe Reader version 7.0 or later). These are large files and may require extra time to download.
- Introduction and Table of Contents
- 1 Integrated Pest Management
- 2 Pesticide Laws
- 3 The Pesticide Label
- 4 Pesticide Formulations
- 5 Protecting the Environment
- 6 Health and Safety
- 7 Safe Handling: The Application Process
- 8 Personal Protective Equipment
- 9 Pesticide Application Procedures and Equipment
- Appendix A: Pesticide Toxicities
- Appendix B: Glossary
- Appendix C: Conversions and Calculations