Commercial, Non-commercial & Structural Pesticide Applicators
For all applicators who apply restricted use pesticides on their employer’s or customer’s land or sites.
(Farmers and other producers applying pesticides on their own land or sites for production of agricultural commodities click here to go to the Private Applicator web page)
Pesticide Safety & Environmental Education: Resources and Publications
New! Pesticide Applicator Pre License Exam Workshop
- New 2 day workshop for those preparing to take the Category A: Core and Care gory E: Turf & Ornamentals exam
- March 17 and March 19, 2015 in Andover, MN
- University of Minnesota Extension
- For regsitration and details click here
New! Mold Remediation Course
This two-day course April 14 and 15, 2015 is designed to provide individuals with a broad overview of mold prevention and mold remediation. Activities in this course include: identifying specific molds and associated health hazards, selecting appropriate personal protective equipment, performing advanced control and/or confinement, and evaluating mold remediation procedures. Hands-on activities are included.
For details and registration click here and click on the 'Mold Remediation' course. Questions: 612-626-0900 • Registration: 612-624-2345
Changes to Fumigation License, Categories and Endorsements
For more information see the Fumigation web page.
- For information about EPA soil fumigation requirements for safety, training and label directions see the New Safety Measures for Soil Fumigant Pesticides Fumigation MN Dept of Ag web page.
- MDA web page for information on noncommercial, commercial and structural pesticide licensing
- MDA and UMN Web Sites for Pesticide and Fertilizer Information (PDF)
- Pesticide Applicator License Types MN Dept. of Ag – See what training you need.
- Testing Locations for Pesticide Applicator License Exams MN Dept. of Ag. – Statewide contact list by county for scheduling initial exams.
- Pesticide Applicator Licensing Fact Sheets– MN Dept. of Ag. – Scroll down for New License Application Forms.
- Licensing Information System – MN Dept. of Ag – Check your license status.
- Pesticide Applicator Study Manual Information and Purchasing - Pesticide Safety & Environmental Education.
- The study manual web page links to new page listing web sites discussed in the new 2014 Category E manual.
PSEE Program Contact Information
Mary Kay Ferguson