Commercial, Non-commercial & Structural Pesticide Applicators
For all applicators who apply restricted use pesticides on their employer’s or customer’s land or sites.
(Farmers and other producers applying pesticides on their own land or sites for production of agricultural commodities click here to go to the Private Applicator web page)
Pesticide Safety & Environmental Education: Resources and Publications
Minnesota Nursery and Landscape Association
- March 21-22, 2016 | Hiway Federal Credit Union | 111 Empire Drive | St. Paul, MN 55103 - to register click here
- April 6-7, 2016 | Roseville Oval | 2661 Civic Center Drive | Roseville, MN 55113 - to register click here
Prepare for the category A and E pesticide applicator certification exam by attending this 1 ½ day study program. The workshop can also be viewed as a refresher course for those already certified. This workshop does not qualify for recertification.
Pesticide Safety & Environmental Education, University of Minnesota Extension
Prepare for the category A: Core and E: Turf & Ornamentals pesticide applicator certification exam. This workshop does not qualify for recertification.
- Two day workshop with day one March 15, 2016 and day two March 17, 2016
- Limited seating. For information brochure (PDF) click here.
- New registration process. For 'Registration Guide' click here - READ BEFORE REGISTERING
- Registration Guide file includes web link for online registration with credit card (only option for registration)
- Review the Category A and Category E study manuals before attending
- For information on how to purchase study manuals click here.
Changes to Fumigation License, Categories and Endorsements
For more information see the Fumigation web page.
- For information about EPA soil fumigation requirements for safety, training and label directions see the New Safety Measures for Soil Fumigant Pesticides Fumigation MN Dept of Ag web page.
- MDA web page for information on noncommercial, commercial and structural pesticide licensing
- MDA and UMN Web Sites for Pesticide and Fertilizer Information (PDF)
- Pesticide Applicator License Types MN Dept. of Ag – See what training you need.
- Testing Locations for Pesticide Applicator License Exams MN Dept. of Ag. – Statewide contact list by county for scheduling initial exams.
- Pesticide Applicator Licensing Fact Sheets– MN Dept. of Ag. – Scroll down for New License Application Forms.
- Licensing Information System – MN Dept. of Ag – Check your license status.
- Pesticide Applicator Study Manual Information and Purchasing - Pesticide Safety & Environmental Education.
- The study manual web page links to new page listing web sites discussed in the new 2014 Category E manual.
PSEE Program Contact Information
Mary Kay Ferguson