Commercial and Noncommercial pesticide applicators preparing for the Category A: Core and Category E: Turf & Ornamentals Exam
Day 1: March 17, 2015
Day 2: March 19, 2015
Bunker Hills Activity Center
Attendees are required to study the Category: Core and Category E: Turf & Ornamentals manuals PRIOR to attending the workshop.
This 2 day workshop is designed to help individuals preparing to take their Category A: Core and Category E: Turf & Ornamentals commercial or noncommercial Minnesota pesticide applicator licenses exams. Plan to attend both days.
- The workshop will be a review of the Category A: Core and Category E: Turf & Ornamentals Manuals. It will focus on attendees questions regarding material in the manuals and also include a session on the how to schedule the exams and the exam process..
- Attendees are required to study the Category A: Core and Category E: Turf & Ornamentals manuals PRIOR to attending the workshop.
- To purchase current manuals see: http://www.extension.umn.edu/agriculture/pesticide-safety/manuals.html
- scroll to the bottom of the page for purchasing details.
- Category A: Core - National Core Manual is new as of February 6, 2015 (start of sales)
- Category A: Core - MN Supplement (green cover) new as of December, 2012
- Category E: Turf & Ornamentals manual new as of August, 2015 (start of sales)
- The exams will not be given at the workshop.
- Attendees will need to schedule taking the exams directly with the Minnesota Department of Agriculture
- This workshop does NOT provide recertification for Category A: Core and Category E: Turf & Ornamentals
For workshop information contact:
Mary Kay Ferguson
Pesticide Safety & Environmental Education
University of Minnesota
For information about pesticide licensing and certification and recertification contact:
Minnesota Department of Agriculture
Web site: www.mda.state.mn.us