A new training program for producers presents the fundamentals for maximizing economic return on nitrogen investments while minimizing nitrogen losses.
The third annual Nitrogen Conference will be held Thursday, February 16, 2017 in Mankato. Experts focus entirely on nitrogen in crop production and environmental stewardship for agricultural producers and professionals.
New from Nutrient Management
- 8/17 Your Guide to Profitable Sulfur Fertilization in Spring Wheat
- 8/11 What the Research Says About Post-tassel Nitrogen Applications
- 8/1 Research Shows N Rate in Sweet Corn Higher than Current Recommendations
- 7/24 Luxury Uptake of Boron: How Much is Too Much?
- 7/14 4 Steps to More Effective Tissue Sampling