A new training program for producers presents the fundamentals for maximizing economic return on nitrogen investments while minimizing nitrogen losses.
The third annual Nitrogen Conference will be held Thursday, February 16, 2017 in Mankato. Experts focus entirely on nitrogen in crop production and environmental stewardship for agricultural producers and professionals.
New from Nutrient Management
- 6/21 The Supplemental Nitrogen Worksheet for Corn: a tool for in-season nitrogen management decisions
- 6/15 Tips for Accurate Pre-Sidedress Nitrate Tests
- 6/7 Wet spring weather and nitrogen loss: what has happened to my pre-plant nitrogen?
- 5/31 Sulfur, Potassium and Boron: Scouting for Common Nutrient Deficiencies in Alfalfa
- 5/25 Have you lost your N in the past week?