A new training program for producers presents the fundamentals for maximizing economic return on nitrogen investments while minimizing nitrogen losses.
The third annual Nitrogen Conference will be held Thursday, February 16, 2017 in Mankato. Experts focus entirely on nitrogen in crop production and environmental stewardship for agricultural producers and professionals.
New from Nutrient Management
- 1/3 Two Conferences Dedicated to Soil Fertility for Crop Production and Environmental Stewardship
- 11/28 Farmers - Get Nitrogen Smart!
- 11/3 Warm fall soil temperatures and nitrogen application
- 10/2 Updates to the corn fertilizer guidelines
- 9/26 Should soil health test results be used when determining fertilizer needs in Minnesota?