A new training program for producers presents the fundamentals for maximizing economic return on nitrogen investments while minimizing nitrogen losses.
The third annual Nitrogen Conference will be held Thursday, February 16, 2017 in Mankato. Experts focus entirely on nitrogen in crop production and environmental stewardship for agricultural producers and professionals.
New from Nutrient Management
- 4/25 Sufficiency or Build and Maintain? Best Bets for Phosphorus Management
- 4/5 Updated nitrogen and agronomic guidelines for corn following alfalfa
- 1/3 Two Conferences Dedicated to Soil Fertility for Crop Production and Environmental Stewardship
- 11/28 Farmers - Get Nitrogen Smart!
- 11/3 Warm fall soil temperatures and nitrogen application