Minnesota Department of Natural Resources requires a water use (appropriation) permit for all users withdrawing more than 10,000 gallons of water per day or 1 million gallons per year.
- 3/20 Should I reduce the Bt trait acreage in the 2017 corn crop to cut production costs?
- 2/23 Herbicide resistance ready workshops rescheduled due to weather
- 2/15 2017 Extension Drainage Design Workshop
- 2/13 Jan. 5/19 & Feb. 2 Sauk Centre Hay Auction
- 2/13 Workshop offers insect management advice under low crop prices, Bt and insecticide resistance