Minnesota Department of Natural Resources requires a water use (appropriation) permit for all users withdrawing more than 10,000 gallons of water per day or 1 million gallons per year.
- 9/21 How to Estimate Nitrogen Loss from Leaching
- 9/20 Herbicides alone cannot adequately manage herbicide-resistant weeds – Thoughts regarding planning for next year’s soybean crop
- 9/19 Sept. 7 Sauk Centre Hay Auction Summary
- 9/11 Everything You Need to Know Before Applying N This Fall
- 9/5 Your Guide to Foliar Nutrient Applications -- With Video!