Take control of crop success with unbiased crop research, publications, and news from University of Minnesota Extension.
Data from 2003 to the present from Minnesota
Keep up with the latest crop production research
- 6/28 Drowned-out or hailed-out crops and prevented planting – What to do now?
- 6/28 Updates on water quality monitoring and best management practices for chlorpyrifos and other agricultural insecticides
- 6/27 Managing sugarbeet diseases
- 6/23 Assessing June hail damage to corn and soybean
- 6/22 Do foliar fungicides provide a benefit to corn damaged by hail?
- 6/15 My HRSW is heading... Really, already?