The University of Minnesota Extension crops team brings university research to Minnesota producers and ag professionals through educational programs, clinics and conferences, on-farm research, web resources, and publications. We help producers take control of their decisions to increase profitability and reduce economic and environmental risks.
- 3/5 Sauk Centre Hay Auction Summary Feb 20, 2014
- 2/24 Predicting the future: Alfalfa winter injury in Minnesota
- 2/22 Barriers to Bushels Program to Address Current Production Issues in Corn and Soybean at Five Locations Across Minnesota
- 2/21 Program Announcement: 2014 Southern Wheat Tour
- 2/19 Sauk Centre Hay Auction Summary Feb 6, 2014