Take control of crop success with unbiased crop research, publications, and news from University of Minnesota Extension.
Data from 2003 to the present from Minnesota
Research–based education for ag professionals
- 8/25 Crop field day events offered in September
- 8/17 Updated forecasts of corn yield and maturity available for the Corn Belt
- 8/15 The University of Minnesota is offering three late summer field crop and tillage educational sessions this August and September.
- 8/14 Aphids in corn: The dilemma of post-pollination infestations
- 8/13 Treating late-season soybean aphids