Survive and Thrive Financial Workshops
Join Extension educators to learn more about financial management tips and tools in these interactive and in-depth workshops. View workshop locations and dates.
Leadership for successful employee management
Develop your skills as a leader on your farm. Through hands-on activities, participant discussions, and tool development, you will complete the course with materials and ideas that you can immediately implement on your farm. Classes begin February 2. Registration deadline is January 27, 2017. Program schedule.
- 2/8 Minnesota Farmland Sales Down Slightly in 2016
- 2/1 Early Bird Registration Extended!
- 1/23 Farm Resource Guide Available
- 1/23 Leadership for Successful Employee Management
- 1/12 New W-2 and 1099 Deadlines