January Research Updates for Ag Professionals
- Focus on issues currently confronting the crop production industry.
- Half-day sessions.
- Held in six locations strategically located throughout the state.
- Speakers are University of Minnesota Extension Specialists, covering crop management information specific to the regional, directly based on their current research.
- 4.0 CEUs offered.
Face the new crop year armed with the latest University of Minnesota research
Each year brings new crop production challenges. As an agricultural professional, keeping up with these new issues is a top priority. You will find research-based strategies to deal with today’s changing pests, diseases, varieties, and nutrient and environmental recommendations.
You will leave with research-based knowledge and field-tested solutions that will help you in the field for the upcoming year.
Bring your questions and concerns
Presentations and discussions will allow you to visit with experienced university researchers. You will also have the opportunity to visit with colleagues to discuss topics of interest to you in your region.
CEU Credits for Certified Crop Advisors
Continuing education units for Certified Crop Advisors are given for the Research Updates. CEU credits which have been applied for at each location are:
- 1 in Nutrient Management and 3 in Pest Management.
- Crookston is an exception with 1 in Nutrient Management, 3 in Pest Management and 1 in Crop Management.
Certified Crop Advisors are encouraged to bring their CCA identification card which contains the magnetic strip, as we will be using the new card reader for CEU sign-up. We will still have available a paper sign-up form as back-up.
Who should attend?
Agronomists, ag salespeople (seeds, chemicals, fertilizers), crop consultants, crop production specialists, regional extension educators, agriculture government agency personnel, farm managers, and anyone else who would benefit from some agricultural professional training.
Questions regarding the program content, or disability accommodations, can be directed to Dave Nicolai, Program Director, (612) 625-2778, email@example.com.