At the University of Minnesota Research Update for Ag Professionals, you will find research-based strategies to deal with today's changing pests, diseases, varieties, and nutrient and environmental recommendations. It will be offered January 2-4 and 9-11 at several different locations.
The Field School for Ag Professionals offers hands-on in-field agronomy training: current insects, diseases, and crop management. Field School is held annually in July at the Minnesota Agricultural Experiment Station on the St. Paul campus.
The CPM Short Course is held in conjunction with the Minnesota Crop Production Retailers Association Trade Show at the Minneapolis Convention Center in December. Past proceedings are available here: 2017
- 1/16 Crookston Research Update for Ag Professionals Program Rescheduled
- 1/8 Take advantage of crop education this winter
- 1/8 Rye Cover Crops in Corn Production on Irrigated Sands
- 1/4 Minnesota-specific dicamba training and use requirements
- 1/3 Evaluating the Need for Sulfur in High Organic Matter Soils