The Field School for Ag Professionals offers hands-on in-field agronomy training: current insects, diseases, and crop management. Field School will be held July 27-28 at the Minnesota Agricultural Experiment Station on the St. Paul campus.
The Crop Pest Management Short Course is held each December in conjunction with the Minnesota Crop Production Retailers Association Trade Show at the Minneapolis Convention Center in Minneapolis. Proceedings of the 2016 short course are available.
- 5/27 Preemergence Corn Herbicides Applied in Dry Conditions Followed by Wet and Cool Growing Conditions
- 5/26 May 18 Sauk Centre Hay Auction Summaries
- 5/26 Herbicide Performance and Crop Injury with Cool Weather
- 5/25 Alfalfa Harvest Alert Data May 25, 2017
- 5/25 Have you lost your N in the past week?