The Field School for Ag Professionals offers hands-on in-field agronomy training: current insects, diseases, and crop management. This year's Field School will be July 29-30, 2015 on the St. Paul campus.
At the University of Minnesota Research Update for Ag Professionals, you will find research-based strategies to deal with today's changing pests, diseases, varieties, and nutrient and environmental recommendations. It is offered annually in January.
- 4/23 Anhydrous Ammonia Applications
- 4/23 New Irrigation Resources
- 4/23 A Quick Test to See Whether Your Small Grains Seed or Emerging Seedlings is Still Alive.
- 4/21 Forage Quarterly - Spring 2015
- 4/19 Assessing Damage From In-Furrow or Pop-Up Starter Fertilizer for Corn