The Field School for Ag Professionals offers hands-on in-field agronomy training: current insects, diseases, and crop management. Field School will be held July 27-28 at the Minnesota Agricultural Experiment Station on the St. Paul campus.
The Crop Pest Management Short Course is held each December in conjunction with the Minnesota Crop Production Retailers Association Trade Show at the Minneapolis Convention Center in Minneapolis. Proceedings of the 2016 short course are available.
- 4/26 It's not all about herbicides: Three key tactics for managing weeds
- 4/25 Sufficiency or Build and Maintain? Best Bets for Phosphorus Management
- 4/20 Alfalfa winter injury in Minnesota
- 4/18 Southern Minnesota research and demonstration highlights - 2016
- 4/14 Cutting Production Cost in HRSW