The Field School for Ag Professionals offers hands-on, in-field agronomy training: current insects, diseases, and crop management. Field School will be held July 25-26, 2018 at the Minnesota Agricultural Experiment Station on the St. Paul campus.
The CPM Short Course is held in conjunction with the Minnesota Crop Production Retailers Association Trade Show at the Minneapolis Convention Center in December. Past proceedings are available here: 2017
At the University of Minnesota Research Update for Ag Professionals, you will find research-based strategies to deal with today's changing pests, diseases, varieties, and nutrient and environmental recommendations. Research Updates are offered in January at several locations throughout the state.
- 5/26 Alfalfa Scissor Cuts May 24-25, 2018
- 5/25 Will Wheat Catch Up to the Calendar?
- 5/25 Alfalfa Scissor Cuts through May 23,2018
- 5/24 2018 Field School for Ag Professionals
- 5/24 Integrated Pest Management Podcast: Black Cutworm Alert, Reporting Network - 2018