The Field School for Ag Professionals offers hands-on in-field agronomy training: current insects, diseases, and crop management. This year's Field School will be July 29-30, 2015 on the St. Paul campus.
At the University of Minnesota Research Update for Ag Professionals, you will find research-based strategies to deal with today's changing pests, diseases, varieties, and nutrient and environmental recommendations. It is offered annually in January.
- 8/3 Corn development and updated yield forecasts for the Corn Belt
- 7/30 Hay Auction Summary July 2015 and Other Info
- 7/24 Crop management field day to be held August 4 in Lewiston
- 7/23 Tillage, Technology and Residue Field Day registration available online
- 7/22 Topics Addressing Small Grain Crop Dry-down and Harvest