The 2017 Research Updates for Ag Professionals are scheduled for Waseca on January 3, Kasson on January 4, Lamberton on January 5, Willmar on January 10, Morris on January 11, and Crookston on January 12.
The Field School for Ag Professionals offers hands-on in-field agronomy training: current insects, diseases, and crop management. Field School is typically held in July at the Minnesota Agricultural Experiment Station on the St. Paul campus.
- 3/20 Should I reduce the Bt trait acreage in the 2017 corn crop to cut production costs?
- 2/23 Herbicide resistance ready workshops rescheduled due to weather
- 2/15 2017 Extension Drainage Design Workshop
- 2/13 Jan. 5/19 & Feb. 2 Sauk Centre Hay Auction
- 2/13 Workshop offers insect management advice under low crop prices, Bt and insecticide resistance