The Field School for Ag Professionals offers hands-on in-field agronomy training: current insects, diseases, and crop management. This year's Field School will be July 26-27, 2016 at the Minnesota Agricultural Experiment Station on the St. Paul campus.
The Crop Pest Management Short Course is held each December in conjunction with the Minnesota Crop Production Retailers Association Trade Show at the Minneapolis Convention Center in Minneapolis. Past proceedings of the short course are available.
- 6/23 Assessing June hail damage to corn and soybean
- 6/22 Do foliar fungicides provide a benefit to corn damaged by hail?
- 6/15 My HRSW is heading... Really, already?
- 6/15 Late Season N in Wheat - The Cliff Notes Edition 2.0
- 6/7 NDSU urges growers to keep grain cool and dry during summer