The Field School for Ag Professionals offers hands-on in-field agronomy training: current insects, diseases, and crop management. This year's Field School will be July 29-30, 2015 on the St. Paul campus.
At the University of Minnesota Research Update for Ag Professionals, you will find research-based strategies to deal with today's changing pests, diseases, varieties, and nutrient and environmental recommendations. It is offered annually in January.
- 5/29 “What Impact is My Tillage System Having on Soil Health?” Field Day, July 1st
- 5/28 May 28 Alfalfa Harvest Alert Data
- 5/27 2015 University of Minnesota Field School for Ag Professionals Registration is Now Open
- 5/26 Alfalfa Harvest Alert Info - May 26 2015
- 5/22 Seed Purity Standards