The Field School for Ag Professionals offers hands-on in-field agronomy training: current insects, diseases, and crop management. This year's Field School will be July 26-27, 2016 at the Minnesota Agricultural Experiment Station on the St. Paul campus.
The Crop Pest Management Short Course is held each December in conjunction with the Minnesota Crop Production Retailers Association Trade Show at the Minneapolis Convention Center in Minneapolis. Past proceedings of the short course are available.
- 9/29 Sept. 2016 Sauk Centre Hay Auction Summaries
- 9/26 Should soil health test results be used when determining fertilizer needs in Minnesota?
- 9/26 Final corn yield forecasts and harvest considerations following excessive rainfall
- 9/23 Palmer Amaranth in MN: Reporting, preventing further infestation and monitoring
- 9/21 Check pollinator plantings for Palmer amaranth