The Field School for Ag Professionals offers hands-on in-field agronomy training: current insects, diseases, and crop management. This year's Field School will be July 29-30, 2015 on the St. Paul campus.
At the University of Minnesota Research Update for Ag Professionals, you will find research-based strategies to deal with today's changing pests, diseases, varieties, and nutrient and environmental recommendations. It is offered annually in January.
- 7/3 Armyworms in Small Grains
- 6/30 Take advantage of crop education this summer
- 6/29 2015 Small Grains Plot Tours in Northwest Minnesota
- 6/29 Corn yield forecasts for Minnesota in 2015
- 6/26 Hay Auction Summary June 4 Sauk Centre