The Field School for Ag Professionals offers hands-on in-field agronomy training: current insects, diseases, and crop management. This year's Field School will be July 26-27, 2016 at the Minnesota Agricultural Experiment Station on the St. Paul campus.
The Crop Pest Management Short Course is held each December in conjunction with the Minnesota Crop Production Retailers Association Trade Show at the Minneapolis Convention Center in Minneapolis. Past proceedings of the short course are available.
- 5/27 Alfalfa Harvest Alert May 26
- 5/26 Stay on top of giant ragweed
- 5/25 Hail damage and replant options for corn and soybean
- 5/25 Laundering Pesticide-Contaminated Clothing
- 5/24 May 23 Alfalfa Harvest Alert Data