The Field School for Ag Professionals offers hands-on in-field agronomy training: current insects, diseases, and crop management. This year's Field School will be July 26-27, 2016 at the Minnesota Agricultural Experiment Station on the St. Paul campus.
The Crop Pest Management Short Course is held each December in conjunction with the Minnesota Crop Production Retailers Association Trade Show at the Minneapolis Convention Center in Minneapolis. Past proceedings of the short course are available.
- 8/25 Soil compaction management at harvest
- 8/23 Palmer amaranth: A new weed threat to watch out for
- 8/22 Some things to consider with late-season soybean aphid insecticide applications
- 8/15 Corn development and yield: Updated forecasts available for the Corn Belt
- 8/11 Field tour highlights cover crops and perennial species to reduce soil erosion in field crops