Registration for the 2017 Crop Pest Management Short Course, scheduled for December 12-14, is now open. It is held in conjunction with the Minnesota Crop Production Retailers Association Trade Show at the Minneapolis Convention Center in Minneapolis.
At the University of Minnesota Research Update for Ag Professionals, you will find research-based strategies to deal with today's changing pests, diseases, varieties, and nutrient and environmental recommendations. It is offered annually in January.
- 11/13 Field Studies: Blowing the Whistle on Marketing Claims
- 11/9 Fall vs. Spring: When to Apply Phosphorus
- 11/6 Register now for the Crop Pest Management Short Course
- 11/6 Manure and Nutrients: A Complicated Relationship
- 11/6 U of M Extension and NDSU Extension to host 2017 Conservation Tillage Conference