The Crop Pest Management Short Course will be held December 12-14, 2017 in conjunction with the Minnesota Crop Production Retailers Association Trade Show at the Minneapolis Convention Center in Minneapolis. Proceedings of the 2016 short course are available.
At the University of Minnesota Research Update for Ag Professionals, you will find research-based strategies to deal with today's changing pests, diseases, varieties, and nutrient and environmental recommendations. It is offered annually in January.
- 9/21 How to Estimate Nitrogen Loss from Leaching
- 9/20 Herbicides alone cannot adequately manage herbicide-resistant weeds – Thoughts regarding planning for next year’s soybean crop
- 9/19 Sept. 7 Sauk Centre Hay Auction Summary
- 9/11 Everything You Need to Know Before Applying N This Fall
- 9/5 Your Guide to Foliar Nutrient Applications -- With Video!