The Field School for Ag Professionals offers hands-on in-field agronomy training: current insects, diseases, and crop management. Field School will be held July 27-28 at the Minnesota Agricultural Experiment Station on the St. Paul campus.
The Crop Pest Management Short Course is held each December in conjunction with the Minnesota Crop Production Retailers Association Trade Show at the Minneapolis Convention Center in Minneapolis. Proceedings of the 2016 short course are available.
- 7/26 Uncovering dicamba herbicide’s wayward ways
- 7/24 Estimating Grain Small Grains Grain Yields
- 7/24 Luxury Uptake of Boron: How Much is Too Much?
- 7/21 Soybean aphid infestations and reports of failures of pyrethroid insecticides to control soybean aphid
- 7/20 The Dicamba Dilemma: Facts and speculations