The Field School for Ag Professionals offers hands-on in-field agronomy training: current insects, diseases, and crop management. This year's Field School will be July 29-30, 2015 on the St. Paul campus.
At the University of Minnesota Research Update for Ag Professionals, you will find research-based strategies to deal with today's changing pests, diseases, varieties, and nutrient and environmental recommendations. It is offered annually in January.
- 4/16 New bulletin helps growers manage the rotation from alfalfa to corn
- 4/15 How Deep Dare I Drill Wheat, Barley and Oats Down to Find Moisture?
- 4/10 Nitrogen Forecast for 2015: First edition April 9, 2015
- 4/10 New nitrogen guidelines for corn grown on irrigated sandy soils
- 4/6 Should You Consider In-furrow Starter for Corn in 2015?