At the University of Minnesota Research Update for Ag Professionals, you will find research-based strategies to deal with today's changing pests, diseases, varieties, and nutrient and environmental recommendations. It is offered annually in January.
The Crop Pest Management Short Course is held each December in conjunction with the Minnesota Crop Production Retailers Association Trade Show at the Minneapolis Convention Center in Minneapolis. Past proceedings of the short course are available.
- 2/19 A 2014 multi-site field study on the effects of Clariva seed treatment on soybean yield and Soybean Cyst Nematode reproduction
- 2/16 USDA Cover crop guidelines updated
- 2/16 Forages for "U" Workshops Scheduled
- 2/3 Drainage Design & Water Management Workshops
- 2/3 Barriers to Bushels Program to address corn and soybean production issues at six Minnesota locations