The 2015 University of Minnesota Research Updates for Ag Professionals are scheduled for Waseca on January 6, Kasson on January 7, Lamberton on January 8, Morris on January 13, Willmar on January 14 and Crookston on January 15.
The Crop Pest Management Short Course is held each December in conjunction with the Minnesota Crop Production Retailers Association Trade Show at the Minneapolis Convention Center in Minneapolis. Past proceedings of the short course are available.
- 12/9 Sauk Centre Hay Auction Summary Nov. 20, 2014
- 12/8 Corn silage trial results available
- 12/8 Conservation Tillage Conference in Fargo December 16 - 17
- 12/8 Advance Corn Hybrid Selection with New Trial Results
- 12/8 2015 January Research Updates for Ag Professionals