The 2015 Research Updates for Ag Professionals are scheduled for Waseca on January 6, Kasson on January 7, Lamberton on January 9, Morris on January 13, Willmar on January 14 and Crookston on January 15.
The Crop Pest Management Short Course is held each December in conjunction with the Minnesota Crop Production Retailers Association Trade Show at the Minneapolis Convention Center in Minneapolis. Past proceedings of the short course are available.
- 1/26 Southwest Research and Outreach Center's Winter Crops & Soils Day to be Held at Three Locations
- 1/23 Register for the March 6 Nitrogen Conference
- 1/15 From Data to Decisions: University of Minnesota Production Agriculture Symposium
- 1/15 2015 Southern Minnesota Beet Sugar Cooperative Production Seminar
- 1/15 High resolution elevation data now available through DNR