Extension is a partnership between the University and state, federal, and county governments to provide scientific knowledge and expertise to the public.
University of Minnesota Partners
- University of Minnesota
- Minnesota Agricultural Experiment Station
- College of Food, Agricultural and Natural Resource Sciences
- College of Education and Human Development
- Humphrey Institute of Public Affairs
- College of Design
- Office for Public Engagement
- MN Institute for Sustainable Agriculture
- College of Veterinary Medicine
- National Institute for Food and Agriculture (NIFA) USDA
- National 4-H
- Extension in other states
- eXtension —interactive learning environment from land-grant universities.
- One Search accesses 977 Cooperative Extension Sites.