Crafts & Fine Arts Project
Learn skills, techniques and tools in drawing, painting, sculpting, printing, fiber arts, or graphic design. Visit art galleries, art shops, or an artist's studio Let your imagination run wild and express yourself creatively while you strengthen your abilities.
State & regional events
To view county or local club events, visit the county website.
4-H plays a pivotal role in youth development and public education at the Minnesota State Fair. Over 7,000 4-H youth have the opportunity to interact with the public and educate fairgoers through 4-H exhibits, demonstrations, performances, and 4-H promotion. More info.
Crafts & Fine Arts Project resources
Beginning to learn about crafts & fine arts:
Some experience with this project:
- Advanced Visual Arts 1 - Sketchbook Crossroads - Find this in the 4-H Mall.
- Palette of Fun Helper's Guide
- Palette of Fun Member Sheet, Introduction
Looking for a challenge:
- Advanced Visual Arts 2 - Portfolio Pathways Find this in the 4-H Mall.
Project leader resources
- Que Rico! Latino Cultural Arts - Find this in the 4-H Mall.
- Arts and Crafts - A Palette of Fun -Find this in the 4-H Mall.
- Advanced Visual Arts - Set of 2 - Find this in the 4-H Mall.
Other online resources
4-H Youth record keeping
To get involved with the 4-H Crafts & Fine Arts Project, contact your county 4-H office.