Extension > Garden > Diagnose a problem > Is this plant a weed? > Broadleaf Weeds > Creeping > White Clover
Trifolium repens L.
- - CLICK PHOTOS TO ENLARGE -
- Low growing mat-forming perennial
- Trifoliate green leaves (3 leaflets) with a faint white crescent
- Stems are smooth, round and creep along the ground rooting at the nodes (joints)
- Flowers are a white, globe-shaped cluster and bloom June to Sept.
- Roots consist of taproots and fibrous roots
Plants that look similar:
Did this tool help you identify the weed? Tell us.