Tomato > Whole plant > Plant stunted/unusual growth
1 of 3
Northern Root Knot Nematode
- Plants are stunted, yellow, and senesce early
- Small tomatoes, only a few produced by plant
- Roots have small galls or tumor like growths
- More information on Northern Root Knot Nematode...
2 of 3
Cucumber mosaic virus, tomato mosaic virus, tomato
spotted wilt virus and more
- Leaves are mottled with yellow and light green patches
- Leaves are misshapen; unusually long and thin like a shoestring or curled and deformed
- Fruit have yellow blotches or brown rings
- Plants are stunted even when neighboring plants look healthy and tall
- More information on Virus...
3 of 3
- Leaves are twisted, cupped, curled, or distorted
- Veins in leaves are thick and close together
- Leaves may be bleached or browned
- Side of the plant closest to the herbicide application is most severely affected
- In sever cases the entire plant may be affected
- More information on Herbicide Damage...