Pepper > Stem > Discolored/Spots on stem
1 of 2
- Dark sunken spots form on stems, all leaves beyond this spot wilt
- Water soaked to tan bleached spots may form on leaves
- Soft water soaked spots form on fruit
- Fruit wither but remain attached and become coated in white fungal growth
- Entire plant wilts and turns brown
- Disease spreads very rapidly in cool wet weather
- More information on Phytophthora Blight...
2 of 2
- Young stems of transplants turn white on exposed side only
- Affects fruit, young leaves and stems
- Occurs only on tissue exposed to the sun
- Fruit turns tan or white on exposed side, may dry out and appear wrinkled
- Young leaves of transplants turn grey with irregular bands on the lower side
- More information on Sunscald...