Garlic > Leaves > Flecks, spots, streaks or blotches on leaves
1 of 3
- Small bright orange spots on leaves and stems
- Black spots develop on the edge of orange spots
- If many leaf spots occur, leaves wilt, turn yellow, dry out
- Bulbs are small, poor quality, and may lack outer dry skin
- More information on Garlic rust ...
2 of 3
Onion yellow dwarf virus
- First see yellow streaks at the base of young leaves
- Eventually all leaves show yellow streaking to complete yellowing
- Leaves are crinkled, flattened and fall over
- Bulbs fail to form if plants are infected when young or are firm but small when infected later in the season
- Disease spread by the green peach aphid
- More information on Onion Yellow Dwarf Virus ...
3 of 3
- Leaves develop elongated pale green to tan spots
- Purplish gray fuzzy growth develops on leaves
- Severely infected leaves collapse and die
- Plants may produce small bulbs
- Disease is most severe in cool wet weather
- More information on Downy Mildew...