Broccoli > Leaves > Leaf edges brown
1 of 2
- Leaves have scorching on the margins
- Usually occurs on older leaves
- More information on Boron Toxicity...
2 of 2
- Leaves wilt, turn yellow and eventually turn brown and die
- Yellow V-shaped lesions develop on margin of leaves, the point of the v follows a vein towards the base of the leaf
- Black veins can be seen in infected leaves, petioles and stems
- Sticky yellowish liquid bacterial ooze may be seen if infected veins are cut
- Disease favored by hot, humid conditions
- More information on Black rot...