Ribes > Leaves > Curled, cupped or distorted leaves
1 of 2
Plant Growth Regulator Herbicide Injury
(2,4-D, Dicamba, etc.)
- Leaves, stems, and petioles are twisted, distorted, and/or cupped
- Leaves may appear thick and leathery with parallel veins
- Youngest tissue at branch ends affected
- Distorted growth accompanied by or followed by leaves that turn brown or yellow
- More information on Plant Growth Regulator Herbicide Injury...
2 of 2
- White, powdery spots or blotches on leaves
- Leaves and stems may be completely covered with white, powdery fungal growth
- Leaves may yellow and drop prematurely
- Young leaves and shoots may be curled and twisted
- Entire shrub may appear gray or discolored
- More information on powdery mildew...