before you arrive on site:
- Contact the organizer to go over details for the day.
- Print a map and verify your directions to the site.
- Make sure you have one copy of the Holistic Tool for your use
during the day.
- Make sure you have at least six copies of the Individual Tool.
- Bring a clipboard to assist you with organization and evaluation.
- Bring a watch for station start and stop times.
- Make sure you have a couple of field pens and mechanical pencils.
- You may want to bring a travel chair with you to increase your
- Review the BPFDs Assessment Tool and Protocol before you arrive
- If you have more than one observer (no more than five), meet ahead
of time to:
- Review the tools
- Discuss how and in what order you plan to
- Choose a leader to summarize the results and
be the contact person for your group during the day