Training for Latino Families
English | español
Are you a Latino person in Minnesota who has
- Debts that don’t seem to end?
- Money that doesn’t last all month?
- A need to save and invest for future goals like college or retirement?
- More spending or less income than you used to have?
The Latino Financial Literacy Program staff are here to help. Using the Dollar Works 2 curriculum, we can help you organize and manage your finances. All services are confidential and free of charge.
Our experienced bilingual staff offer one-on-one appointments and group classes in your community. There are twelve one-hour units in the Dollar Works 2 class series. We cover topics like:
- Paying bills
- Getting credit, paying taxes
- Keeping records
- Increasing savings
- Planning for retirement
- Avoiding scams
- How to discuss money within the family
- How to teach children good money habits
Participants who complete the program will receive a certificate.
Contact Us to connect with a team member to get started today.
More About Dollar Works 2
Financial Capability Educational Offerings — Find all the educational offerings that Financial Capability team members deliver throughout the state.
Latino Financial Literacy Program — Our team provides answers and helps Minnesota's Latinos navigate financial systems. Individual and group education available. Also available in Spanish: Programa Latino para la Educación Financiera.