Parents Forever™ facilitator training
Are you a facilitator in a Parents Forever™ program? Have you completed the Parents Forever™ introductory webinar and are looking to become an authorized provider for Parents Forever™? Then the Parents Forever™ facilitator training is for you!
What will I learn?
This training reviews everything that you need to know before teaching a course on Parents Forever™. In this training, you will learn about:
- What the research says about families in transition, and which theories we used to shape the Parents Forever™ curriculum
- The overall organization and teaching philosophy surrounding the Parents Forever™ curriculum
- How to start a program and be successful in the future
- The resources and support available to you when you become an authorized provider
- Next steps for partnering with us to offer Parents Forever™ in your community
What is required for this training?
This training is for facilitators who teach Parents Forever™. All facilitators who teach one hour or more of a Parents Forever™ class need to attend this training.
Facilitators need to have attended the Parents Forever™ introductory webinar before registering for this training.
When is this training available?
If you interested in attending a training, please contact Kate Welshons (firstname.lastname@example.org; 612-626-3958).
How to offer Parents Forever™ in-person to your community — Familiarize yourself with the process for becoming an "authorized provider" of the program, and for engaging with us as a Parents Forever™ partner.
Parents Forever™ introductory webinar — Free, one-hour training that provides an overview about the program, 2014 curriculum revision, increased support for in-person programs, and next steps for partnering with us.