Our Extension Educators
Health and Nutrition Extension educators work to bring about change in policy, systems, and environments. These staff members:
- Intercept, sort, and relay resources, research, and information related to healthy food environments, healthy food access, and physical activity.
- Provide support to partners and colleagues on efforts like farm to school, school gardens, active school. day, healthy foods in child care, farmers markets, and healthy food environments in food shelves.
- Provide trainings for practitioners, like school foodservice professionals, classroom teachers, and child care providers.
- Support the SNAP-Ed program.
- Coordinate regional food networks.
Not sure who to contact? Use our form to be directed to the correct person.
Health and Nutrition Team — Find contact information for Health and Nutrition leadership and other program staff.
SNAP-Ed: Where to Find Us — Find contact information for regional coordinators and SNAP-Ed educators by region.
Expanded Food and Nutrition Education Directory — Find contact information for EFNEP staff in the metro region.