Family Resiliency Team
Not sure who to contact about a program or partnering? Use our form to be directed to the correct person: Contact Family Resiliency.
- Mary Jo Katras, St. Paul,
Mary Jo Katras' Bio
- Patricia Olson, St. Paul,
Patricia Olson's Bio
- Antonio Alba Meraz, Mankato,
Antonio Alba Meraz's Bio: English | español
- Silvia Alvarez de Davila, Minneapolis,
Silvia Alvarez de Davila's bio: English | español
- Sara Croymans, Morris,
Sara Croymans' Bio
- Jennifer Garbow, Crookston,
Jennifer Garbow's Bio
- Lori Hendrickson, Grand Rapids,
218-327-5958 ext. 3007, email@example.com
Lori Hendrickson's Bio
- Anita Harris Hering, St. Cloud,
Anita Harris Hering's Bio
- Becky Hagen Jokela, Cloquet,
Becky Hagen Jokela's Bio
- Ellie M. McCann, Andover,
Ellie McCann's Bio
- Sharon Powell,
Sharon Powell's Bio
- Shawna Faith Thompson, Cologne and Jordan,
Cologne: 952-466-5317, Jordan: 952-492-5383, firstname.lastname@example.org
Shawna Faith Thompson's Bio
Local Financial Capability Educators
Campus Support Team
- Jessica Barnes, Communications Associate,
- Michael Brott, Communications Manager,
612-625-7588, email@example.com, Bio
- Emily Becher, Research Associate,
612-626-4395, firstname.lastname@example.org, Bio
- Ruth Ellis, Web Production Assistant,
- Hannah Jastram Aaberg, Communications Associate,
- Jeanne Laqua, Office/Admin Service Supv.,
- Heather Lee, Educational Resource Development and Support Manager,
612-626-6602, email@example.com, Bio
- Sunghun Lim, Research Assistant,
- Sharon Mulé, Staff Development Coordinator,
612-626-1864, firstname.lastname@example.org, Bio
- Mark Schultz, Executive Office and Administrative Specialist,
- Mary Vitcenda, Senior Editor,
- Sue Young, Center Accountant,
Family Resiliency — Learn more about this program area's education programs, services, and impacts.
Parents Forever™ — Provides resources and online and in-person classes to divorcing and never-been-married parents who are separating.
School Success — Builds strong parent-child and parent-school relationships through education and collaboration.
Families with Teens — Strengthens parent-teen relationships by improving communication and decision-making skills.
Supporting Military Families — Learn about the cycle of deployment and how to better support military families.
Financial Capability — Empowers families to make wise decisions about money and other financial resources.
Disaster Recovery — Assists families who have experienced a disaster and their professionals.