2016 Engagement at a Glance
- 2,251,638 people reached through our website, publications, social networking, and more.
- 30,945 people directly participated in our programs and education opportunities.
- 38% adult participants representing racially/ethnically diverse populations.
- 7,147 volunteer hours from partner organizations and individuals dedicated to helping Minnesota families.
- 169 Family Development faculty and staff working together to deliver quality education programming to families and practitioners throughout Minnesota.
- 65 journal articles, evaluation reports, curricula, and other publications that reach thousands of people in Minnesota and nationwide.
- 53 media stories referencing Family Development programming.