About Customer Service Education
At Your Service: Working with Multicultural Customers builds the skills and knowledge needed by frontline staff to deliver quality customer service while recognizing the significant role that culture plays in the service encounter.
At Your Service is a complete, ready-to-use curriculum that enables you to deliver cost-effective, half-day customer service training workshops in your community or organization.
Participants in the workshop will:
- Understand how culture affects the service experience
- Learn how to manage their own attitude
- Develop skills to identify and respond to customer needs
- Gain strategies to create positive customer experiences
- Create a personal action plan to put these skills to work
At Your Service is available in two convenient ways:
University of Minnesota Tourism Center
433 Coffey Hall, 1420 Eckles Ave
St. Paul, MN 55108