Extension > Agriculture > Agricultural Drainage > Drainage Calculators
- Drainage Slide Rule — University of Minnesota Extension Pocket-sized agricultural drainage calculator.
- iGrow Drainage Calculators — A suite of online drainage calculators developed in partnership, by U of M and SDSU Extension. Calculate pipe size, acres drained, drain spacing, lateral length, average Ksat, sump storage, and much more.
- Online Drainage Calculators Calculators for pipe size, area drained, flow rate calculator/converter, and drainage profitability analysis.
- Spreadsheets (ESTIMATE, SLOPE, and TILT) — Send an email request to Galehouse Drainage, Inc.
- ESTIMATE: Calculates cuts and draw a profile for given stations, elevations, and grades. Calculates required slopes for different pipe materials. Prepares an estimate using your costs.
- SLOPE: Helps determine how to increment the main/collector size for a pattern drained field with user specified lateral lengths. Determines slope needed for various main sizes as successive lateral flows are added. Also calculates required slopes for different pipe materials.
- TILT: Displays the error created in the laser system if the machine tilts to the side
- Prinsco Drainage Calculator — Calculates the capacity of drain tile, sizes the piping needed, and calculates the pipe size.
- Prinsco Drainage Profitability Analysis — Assist in determining estimated financial benefits resulting from proper drainage.