Overview of sugarbeet production information: fertilizing sugarbeet, row widths and plant populations, seeding, crop protection chemicals, and crop records – University of Minnesota Extension and North Dakota State University Extension Service
Optimum sugarbeet production in Minnesota and North Dakota relies on a sound soil fertility program. A sound fertilizer program can enhance the quality of the sugarbeet.
Overview of sugar beet fertility needs and nutrient recommendations to optimize production and quality (234 K PDF)
Photographic overview covering sources and spread of inoculum, conditions for disease, disease management (443 K PDF) – University of Minnesota Extension and North Dakota State University Extension Service
- 3/20 Should I reduce the Bt trait acreage in the 2017 corn crop to cut production costs?
- 2/23 Herbicide resistance ready workshops rescheduled due to weather
- 2/15 2017 Extension Drainage Design Workshop
- 2/13 Jan. 5/19 & Feb. 2 Sauk Centre Hay Auction
- 2/13 Workshop offers insect management advice under low crop prices, Bt and insecticide resistance