Overview of sugarbeet production information: fertilizing sugarbeet, row widths and plant populations, seeding, crop protection chemicals, and crop records – University of Minnesota Extension and North Dakota State University Extension Service
Optimum sugarbeet production in Minnesota and North Dakota relies on a sound soil fertility program. A sound fertilizer program can enhance the quality of the sugarbeet.
Overview of sugar beet fertility needs and nutrient recommendations to optimize production and quality (234 K PDF)
Photographic overview covering sources and spread of inoculum, conditions for disease, disease management (443 K PDF) – University of Minnesota Extension and North Dakota State University Extension Service
- 6/28 Assistance with European corn borer survey requested
- 6/27 The PSNT from Field to Lab: How to Ensure Accurate Results
- 6/27 ‘Lang-MN' wheat is newest U of MN release
- 6/23 What do we know about the value of preemergence herbicides in soybean?
- 6/21 Suspect pesticide drift? What to do and how to prevent it from occurring