Overview of sugarbeet production information: fertilizing sugarbeet, row widths and plant populations, seeding, crop protection chemicals, and crop records – University of Minnesota Extension and North Dakota State University Extension Service
Optimum sugarbeet production in Minnesota and North Dakota relies on a sound soil fertility program. A sound fertilizer program can enhance the quality of the sugarbeet.
Overview of sugar beet fertility needs and nutrient recommendations to optimize production and quality (234 K PDF)
Photographic overview covering sources and spread of inoculum, conditions for disease, disease management (443 K PDF) – University of Minnesota Extension and North Dakota State University Extension Service
- 5/24 May 23 Alfalfa Harvest Alert Data
- 5/19 May 19 Alfalfa Harvest Alert Data
- 5/19 Can I Reduce the Risk of Lodging?
- 5/17 Alfalfa Harvest Alert May 16
- 5/17 Potential impact of cold temperatures on herbicide-induced crop injury and effective weed control