Crop rotation, double cropping, global positioning systems and remote systems
Cultivar trials, variety protection and genetic information, individual variety descriptions.
Irrigation, drainage, crop progress and soil conditions
Nutrient management, manure management, nutrient deficiency symptoms
General guidelines, delayed seeding, replant decisions
Emergence and stand establishment, growth and development, weather and crop damage
Small grains harvest, grain drying and storage, grain sampling and grading
Farm business management, grain marketing, risk management
Cultivar selection, best practices, risk management
- 4/29 Early Season Yellowing of Wheat, Barley, and Oats.
- 4/24 2016 University of Minnesota Field School for Ag Professionals Registration is Now Open
- 4/20 A multi-site study on the effects of seed treatments on soybean yield and soybean cyst nematode reproduction - 2015 results
- 4/20 Cereal aphids in small grains
- 4/19 Managing risk when using herbicides and cover crops in corn and soybean