Crop rotation, double cropping, global positioning systems and remote systems
Cultivar trials, variety protection and genetic information, individual variety descriptions.
Irrigation, drainage, crop progress and soil conditions
Nutrient management, manure management, nutrient deficiency symptoms
General guidelines, delayed seeding, replant decisions
Emergence and stand establishment, growth and development, weather and crop damage
Small grains harvest, grain drying and storage, grain sampling and grading
Farm business management, grain marketing, risk management
Cultivar selection, best practices, risk management
- 9/21 How to Estimate Nitrogen Loss from Leaching
- 9/20 Herbicides alone cannot adequately manage herbicide-resistant weeds – Thoughts regarding planning for next year’s soybean crop
- 9/19 Sept. 7 Sauk Centre Hay Auction Summary
- 9/11 Everything You Need to Know Before Applying N This Fall
- 9/5 Your Guide to Foliar Nutrient Applications -- With Video!