Extension > Agriculture > Pesticide Safety & Environmental Education
New! Pesticide Applicator Pre License Exam Workshop
- New 2 day workshop for those preparing to take the commercial and noncommercial Category A: Core and Care gory E: Turf & Ornamentals exam
- March 17 and March 19, 2015 in Andover, MN
- University of Minnesota Extension
- For details click here
Pesticide Study Manuals for Preparing for Pesticide Applicator Exams:
- Information on new manuals and how to purchase (scroll to bottom)
- For more details click here for Study Manuals page
Changes to Minnesota's Fumigation Licenses, Categories and Endorsements.
- For more information see the Fumigation web page.
- Effects Private, Commercial, Noncommercial and SPCA Structural applicators who apply fumigants to soil, stored grain and for other uses starting January 1, 2013.
- For information about new EPA soil fumigation requirements for safety, training and label directions see the New Safety Measures for Soil Fumigant Pesticides Fumigation MN Dept of Ag web page.
Find out more about Emerald Ash Borer and other invasive species from: