- First item is Safe Handling of Treated Seed.
Changes to Minnesota's Category P: Gophers Now Category P: Vertebrate Pests
- For information click here for Study Manuals page
Changes to Minnesota's Fumigation Licenses, Categories and Endorsements.
- For more information see the Fumigation web page.
- Effects Private, Commercial, Noncommercial and SPCA Structural applicators who apply fumigants to soil, stored grain and for other uses starting January 1, 2013.
- For information about new EPA soil fumigation requirements for safety, training and label directions see the New Safety Measures for Soil Fumigant Pesticides Fumigation MN Dept of Ag web page.
Pesticide Safety Education Study Manuals web page.
- New web page for purchasing study manuals to prepare for taking Private, Commercial, Noncommercial and SPCA exams.
New Study Manuals Now Available For:
- Category E: Turf and Ornamentals
- Category P: Vertebrate Pests (former Category P: Gopher)
- Stored Grain and Fumigation for:
- Private Stored Grain and Fumigation Endorsement
- Commercial and Noncommercial Category N: Stored Grain and Fumigation
- SPCA Stored Grain and Fumigation Endorsement
- Soil Fumigation for:
- Private Soil Fumigation Endorsement
- Commercial, Noncommercial and SPCA Category O: Soil Fumigation
To purchase click here and scroll down: Study Manuals
Find out more about Emerald Ash Borer and other invasive species from:
- Forest Pest First Detector Volunteer and Workshops Program
- University of Minnesota Extension EAB page
- MN Dept. of Agriculture EAB page
- MN Dept of Agriculture Oriental Bittersweet page
- MN Dept of Agriculture 'Arrest the Pest' report invasive species page.
- MN Dept. of Natural Resources invasive species page