- First item is Safe Handling of Treated Seed.
NEW Changes to Minnesota's Fumigation Licenses, Categories and Endorsements.
- For more information see the Fumigation web page.
- Effects Private, Commercial, Noncommercial and SPCA Structural applicators who apply fumigants to soil, stored grain and for other uses starting January 1, 2013.
- For information about new EPA soil fumigation requirements for safety, training and label directions see the New Safety Measures for Soil Fumigant Pesticides Fumigation MN Dept of Ag web page.
NEW Pesticide Safety Education Study Manuals web page.
- New web page for purchasing study manuals to prepare for taking Private, Commercial, Noncommercial and SPCA exams.
New Study Manuals For:
- Category A: Core Minnesota Supplement
- Category B: Aerial
- Stored Grain and Fumigation for:
- Private Stored Grain and Fumigation Endorsement
- Commercial and Noncommercial Category N: Stored Grain and Fumigation
- SPCA Stored Grain and Fumigation Endorsement
- Soil Fumigation for:
- Private Soil Fumigation Endorsement
- Commercial, Noncommercial and SPCA Category O: Soil Fumigation
To purchase click here: Study Manuals